Carpet adds warmth and style to any space. We carry the top brands and have the colors and styles to fit any space. Let our knowledgeable staff help you select the right carpet for your space. We will ask you questions like; what area it is for, what type of traffic will the carpet get, and what carpet will be the best fit for your area?
Cushion Counts! The selection of your carpet pad is just as important as the selection of your carpet. The correct pad adds comfort and greatly extends the life of your carpet. Often, using the correct carpet pad is necessary to keep your carpet warranty intact. We will help you carefully select the right padding based on your carpet choice, traffic, and lifestyle needs.
Installation is one of the most important facets of your carpet purchase. A correctly installed carpet will last longer and perform better than a carpet that has been installed incorrectly. By using one of our certified installers, you are assured that everything is done correctly the first time.
All of the above factor into a tailor-made carpet selection for you for the best value.
What Is The Right Carpet For You?
- Texture- create a relaxed look with smooth twisted yarns
- Loop- Use uneven loops for texture, level loops for durability
- Pattern- Craft dramatic visuals with varying loop and cut height
- Twist- go for a soft, casual look with long cut pile called Frieze
- Nylon- Durable and resilient
- Polyester- Value, Softness, vivid colors, and excellent stain resistance
- PTT- Resilient and Stain resistant
- Polypropylene (olefin)- Value, Stain resistance
Vacuum carpets frequently, especially in high traffic areas. Use several passes to remove dirt and change direction to help stand pile upright. Use a quality stain remover to clean stains as soon as possible. Avoid soaking carpet. We stock several quality carpet care products for your convenience.